The (Australian) Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) is going to stop offering...Read More
Search this site
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Receive the latest updates on 2PAXfly
HOTEL REVIEW: New Le Méridien, Melbourne. Where I used to dance my sox off!
HOTEL REVIEW: Hotel Realm, Canberra
HOTEL REVIEW: Pullman Sydney Airport – emergency one night stay
Review Hotel: The Westin Melbourne, Victoria
REVIEW: Bannisters by the Sea at Mollymook, NSW, Australia
What did you say?
Previously . . .
- REX: Reduces routes, accuses Qantas of ‘pillaging’ pilots
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA: Extends expiry date of travel bank credits for booking and flights to 30 June 2025
- QANTAS: New CEO Vanessa Hudson apology for Qantas performance. Good Start?
- QANTAS/TURKISH AIRLINES: Qantas will not oppose Turkish Airlines flying into Melbourne and Sydney
- QANTAS: Will the board let ex-CEO Alan Joyce get his AU$23.6 million payout?
- QANTAS: New CEO Vanessa Hudson ordered to mediation with Transport Workers Union over sacked ground handlers
- SYDNEY AIRPORT: New CEO appointed. Scott Charlton ex-Transurban replaces retiring Geoff Culbert
- ANA: Moves Sydney flights to Terminal 2 at Haneda Airport
- QANTAS: Is there a special Platinum Frequent Flyer phone number?
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA: Two aircraft have been pulled from service due to installation of unauthorised parts.