Terms & Conditions
We respect your privacy
- PAXfly respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- 2PAXfly will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provide to us directly or give to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- 2PAXfly may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- 2PAXfly may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or mail.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of 2PAXfly, www.2PAXfly, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- 2PAXfly is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected]
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to 2PAXfly, GPO Box 7051 SYDNEY NSW 2001 Australia. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- When you visit our website When you come to our website (www.2PAXfly) we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that 2PAXfly is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
20 August 2017
Website Terms and Conditions
- Welcome to 2PAXfly‟s website, available at www.2PAXfly.com (Site). By using or browsing this Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions or any part of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use this Site.
- These Terms and Conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply to every person who uses our information, documents, software, and any other products and/or services that we provide, together referred to as (Services). By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Us”, “Our” and “We” refers to 2PAXfly and “You” and “Your” refers to you, the client, visitor, website user or person using our Site.
- In using our Site and/or Services, you warrant that you have had sufficient opportunity to access these Terms and Conditions, and that you have read, accepted and will comply with these Terms and Conditions. You must be over 18 years of age to use this Site and to purchase any of our Services. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use our Site and/or Services.
Amendment of terms
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Revised Terms and Conditions will apply to the use of this Site from the date of publication of the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly prior to using our Site to ensure you are aware of any changes. If you choose to use our Site then we will regard that use as conclusive evidence of your agreement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
- By using our Site you agree and accept that 2PAXfly is not legally responsible for any loss or damage you may incur in relation to your use of the Site, whether from errors or from omissions in our content or information, any goods or services we may offer, or from any other use of the Site or Services. This includes your use or reliance on any third party content, links, comments or advertisements. Your use of, or reliance on, any content or information on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It is your own responsibility to ensure that any Services available through this Site meet your specific, personal requirements. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ACL and Consumer Guarantees
- For the purposes of Schedule 2 of the Australian Consumer Law, in particular Sections 51 to 53, 64 and 64A of Part 3-2, Division 1, Subdivision A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). The liability of 2PAXfly for any breach of a term of this agreement is limited to; the supplying of the goods or services to you again, the replacement of the goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied to you again.
Delivery of Goods
- Physical goods may be delivered by Australia Post and/or other reputable courier companies. Deliveries are processed promptly upon receipt of full payment. Delivery may take between 2 and 14 days, depending on the delivery option. Damaged or lost orders should be resolved with Australia Post or the courier company directly and we are not responsible for goods that are damaged in transit or not received. Replacement of damaged or lost items is made at the discretion of 2PAXfly.
- Digital goods are delivered immediately. Please be aware there are inherent risks associated with downloading any software and digital goods. Should you have any technical problems downloading any of our goods, please contact us so we may try to assist you.
Returns and Refunds Policy
- 2PAXfly handles returns and processes refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Protection legislation. Please notify us within 12 days of purchase if you wish to return your order. You must have a valid reason for the return of your order; all refunds are made at the discretion of 2PAXfly.If we are unable to resolve your complaint or further assist you, we will process a refund upon timely receipt of the goods purchased. Unopened goods will be refunded in full. Refunds will be processed promptly and payment made by the same method that you made payment.
Links To Other Websites
- 2PAXfly may from time to time provide, on its Site, links to other websites, advertisements and information on those websites for your convenience. This does not necessarily imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval or arrangement between 2PAXfly and the owners of those websites. 2PAXfly takes no responsibility for any of the content found on the linked websites.
- 2PAXfly‟s Site may contain information or advertisements provided by third parties for which 2PAXfly accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any information or advice provided to you directly by third parties. We are making a „recommendation‟ only and are not providing any advice nor do we take any responsibility for any advice received in this regard.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, 2PAXfly absolutely disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose. 2PAXfly gives no warrantythat our Site or its server is free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- Whilst we, at all times endeavour to have the most accurate, reliable and up-to-date information on our Site, we do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of any document, product, service, link or information on the Site or as to its correctness, suitability, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- It is your sole responsibility and not the responsibility of 2PAXfly to bear any entire costs of servicing, repairs, or correction. The applicable law in your state or territory may not permit these exclusions, particularly the exclusions of some implied warranties. Some of the above may not apply to you but you must ensurethat you are aware of any risk you may be taking by using this Site or any products or services that may be offered through it. It is your responsibility to do so.
- 2PAXfly does not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We may, however, use non identifiable information without any reference to your name or your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist in meeting customer needs generally. In addition, the third party may use the information that you provide to improve its website and services but not for any other use.
Disclose Your Information
- 2PAXfly may be required, in certain circumstances, to disclose information in good faith and where 2PAXfly is required to do so in the following circumstances: by law or by any court; to enforce the terms of any of our customer agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our customers or third parties.
- If and when applicable, GST payable on our Services will be set out on our Invoices. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to pay us an amount equivalent to the GST imposed on these charges.
- If you are in the business of providing similar Services for the purpose of providing them to users for a commercial gain, whether business users or domestic users, then you are a competitor of 2PAXfly. Competitors are not permitted to use or access any information or content on our Site. If you breach this provision, 2PAXfly will hold you fully responsible for any loss that we may sustain and hold you accountable for all profits that you might make from such a breach.
- 2PAXfly reserves the right to exclude and deny any person access to our Site and our Services, at any time in our sole discretion.
- This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, trademarks and graphics. You are not permitted to reproduce the documents, information or materials on the Site for the purposes of sale or the use by any third party. In particular you are not permitted to republish, upload, transmit electronically or otherwise or distribute any of the materials, documents or products that may be available for download from time to time on this Site.
- 2PAXfly expressly reserves all copyright and trademark in all documents, information and materials on our Site and we reserve the right to take action against you if you breach any of these terms.
- Any reproduction or redistribution of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk content for your personal and non-commercial use only; and you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Site as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be illegal, void, or unenforceable in any state or territory then such a clause shall not apply in that state or territory and shall be deemed never to have been included in these Terms and Conditions in that state or territory. Such a clause if legal and enforceable in any other state or territory shall continue to be fully enforceable and part of this agreement in those other states and territories. The deemed exclusion of any term pursuant to this paragraph shall not affect or modify the full enforceability and construction of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions make up the entire agreement between you and 2PAXfly and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and 2PAXfly whether oral or in writing. No other term is to be included in this agreement except where it is required to be included by any legislation of the Commonwealth, or any state or territory. All implied terms except those implied by statute and which cannot be expressly excluded are hereby expressly excluded.
- These Terms and Conditions and this Site are subject to the laws of New South Wales and Australia. If there is a dispute between you and 2PAXfly that results in litigation then you must irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact us with any questions before you use the Site. You can contact us at [email protected].
If you continue to browse and use this Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient chance to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
The information contained in this Site is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we can make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Site for any purpose.
- 1.1. Any reliance you place on the information is at your own risk. Before acting on any information, we recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and make your own enquires to determine if the information, products or services are appropriate for your intended use.
Licence to use Site
- We grant you a non-exclusive, worldwide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with these Terms.
- You may access and use the Site in the normal manner and may also print copies of any page within the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may copy extracts only to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Site as the source of the material. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless expressly allowed by these Terms.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this Site. You may not transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- You must not use or add any content to the Site:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that would cause you or us to breach any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- that would bring us, or the Site, into disrepute; or
- that infringes the intellectual property or other rights of any person.
- The Site may contain links to other websites as well as content added by people other than us. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites or external content. We do not endorse, recommend, sponsor or approve any such user generated content, the views expressed within that content and any content available on any linked website.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- we retain complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in our sole discretion; and
- the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time (including for maintenance purposes).
Intellectual property rights
- Nothing in these Terms constitute a transfer of any intellectual property rights. You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and us, we own all intellectual property rights in the Site.
- Our Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and is protected by Australian and international laws, including but not limited to the trademarks, trade names, software, content, design, images, graphics, layout, appearance, layout and look of our Site. We own the copyright that subsists in all creative and literary works displayed on the Site.
- By posting or adding any content onto the Site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide and transferable right and licence to use that content in any way (including, without limitation, by reproducing, changing, and communicating the content to the public) and permit us to authorise any other person to do the same thing.
- You consent to any act or omission that would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
- The licence in paragraph (3.3) will survive any termination of these Terms.
- You represent and warrant to us that you have all necessary rights to grant the licences and consents set out in paragraphs (3.2) and (3.3).
- You represent and warrant to us that you have had sufficient opportunity to access and comply with these Terms and that you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms please do not use this Site.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for any loss, damage, costs or expense, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential including loss of profits or data, suffered by you or any third party, or claims made against you or any third party which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access the Site.
- To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties, guarantees or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- These Terms are to be read subject to any legislation which prohibits or restricts the exclusion, restriction or modification of any implied warranties, conditions, guarantees or obligations. Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- You may only use this Site if you agree to indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, employees and agents) harmless from and against all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis), including in tort, contract or negligence, arising out of or connected to your use of this Site.
- 6.2. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
- This information and Terms may be amended without notice from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of the Site following the amendments indicates that you accept the amendments. You should check these Terms from time to time to review any changes.
Breach of these terms
- You may only use this Site for a lawful purpose and in a manner consistent with the provisions set out in these Terms. You must not use this Site if you think the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in these Terms are unreasonable. We reserve the right to takedown content and information found to be in breach of copyright, or which in our reasonable opinion is deemed illegal and/or inappropriate. If you breach the Terms, we reserve the right to block you from the Site, bring court proceedings against you and to enforce our rights against you. All rights not expressly granted in the Terms are reserved.
- Competitors are prohibited from using the content or information on our Site for the purpose of competing with our business. If you breach this provision, we will hold you responsible for any loss that we may sustain, and hold you accountable for any profits that you may make from the prohibited use. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to exclude any person from using our Site.
- If any clause or provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, then the clause or provision will not apply in that jurisdiction and is deemed not to have been included in the Terms in that jurisdiction. This will not affect the remaining provisions, which continue in full effect.
- By accepting these Terms you agree to use your best endeavours to use negotiation and mediation to resolve disputes arising from or in connection with these Terms. Please notify us in writing of any dispute you may have.
- These Terms terminate automatically if, for any reason, we cease to operate the Site.
- We may otherwise terminate these Terms immediately, on notice to you, if you have breached these Terms in any way.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales and each party submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
20 August 2017
This site participates in affiliate marketing, including:
- We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- Google Adsense