August 4, 2016
April 5, 2016
Search this site
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Receive the latest updates on 2PAXfly
HOTEL REVIEW: New Le Méridien, Melbourne. Where I used to dance my sox off!
HOTEL REVIEW: Hotel Realm, Canberra
HOTEL REVIEW: Pullman Sydney Airport – emergency one night stay
Review Hotel: The Westin Melbourne, Victoria
REVIEW: Bannisters by the Sea at Mollymook, NSW, Australia
What did you say?
Previously . . .
- TURKISH AIRLINES: Flights to Melbourne start delayed
- QANTAS: A380 returns to Sydney to Hong Kong route
- QANTAS/QATAR AIRWAYS: Senate Inquiry to hear from Bonza, Qantas, Qatar Airways, REX and Virgin Australia
- DELTA AIRLINES: New route – Los Angeles to Auckland, New Zealand. Fare war?
- QANTAS: Market update previews fare boost for fuel price rise, strong demand. Offers AU$80m passenger improvements
- QANTAS: Green shoots of improved service already showing? Premium frequent flyers recognised.
- REX: Reduces routes, accuses Qantas of ‘pillaging’ pilots
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA: Extends expiry date of travel bank credits for booking and flights to 30 June 2025
- QANTAS: New CEO Vanessa Hudson apology for Qantas performance. Good Start?
- QANTAS/TURKISH AIRLINES: Qantas will not oppose Turkish Airlines flying into Melbourne and Sydney