10 years on, the Qantas First Class lounge in Sydney is still wonderful and lives up to expectation. Like voting, visiting the Qantas First Class Lounge Sydney should be done early and often.Read More
Series: Trip: Russia for a birthday
Search this site
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Receive the latest updates on 2PAXfly
Hotel Review: Hotel Realm, Canberra
HOTEL REVIEW: Pullman Sydney Airport – emergency one night stay
Review Hotel: The Westin Melbourne, Victoria
REVIEW: Bannisters by the Sea at Mollymook, NSW, Australia
#TBT: REVIEW – Hotel – La Rose Suites, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
What did you say?
Previously . . .
- BRITISH AIRWAYS: Returns to China
- QATAR AIRWAYS: Settles with Airbus over A350 paint dispute
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA: Double Status Credits – Is it worth it? – be quick!
- SINGAPORE AIRLINES: Updates ‘Singapore Girl’ to ‘World Class’
- AUCKLAND AIRPORT: Closes due to floods causes Emirates A380 14 hour flight to nowhere
- BONZA AIRLINES: Starts selling tickets ahead of first flight next Tuesday 31 January 2023
- HOTEL REVIEW: QT Wellington – designed by a teenager with ADHD – quirky, close to Te Papa Museum
- AIRLINES: Tony Douglas, CEO of new Saudi Arabian Airline RIA leaves after only two months
- QANTAS: Another engine fault light and another plane turn back!
- QANTAS: extends codeshare with Indian airline IndoGo