Qantas Double Status Credits: It’s ON from Today August 9 to 14
As we previously reported earlier today, the promotion has been confirmed.
At midnight, the home page of the Qantas site held the promo above, and the link took you here:
The promo had been rumoured on Australian Frequent Flyer as we previously reported, but now it is confirmed.
Here are some other important conditions:
- Make your booking on an eligible Qantas operated domestic or international flight, between 9 August and 14 August 2018, for travel between 21 August 2018 and 8 August 2019
- Don’t forget to include your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number in your booking
- You must be registered for this promotion
And here are the highlights of the fine print – with the full text of the ‘Important Information’ below:
- Doesn’t apply for public servants travelling on government travel
- Bookings need to be made in the next 6 days (9 to 14 August)
- Travel must be commenced and completed between 14 August ’18 and 21 August ’19
- Eligible flights must have a QF flight number on the ticket, and must ordinarily earn Status Credits
- Only flight gift vouchers bought and booked during the 6 days of the promotion will earn double credits
- Bonus credits do not count towards some other bonuses (see important information below
Ok, I haven’t got time to stick around here writing advice for you lot. I have status runs to plan, bookings to make, lowest fares/maximum Status Credits equations to calculate!
Go and do something useful, like put the kettle on! See you on the other side, once we’ve made Platinum!
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points and Status Credits. Membership, Qantas Points and Status Credits are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
In accordance with Commonwealth policy, this offer is not available to you if you are travelling for Commonwealth purposes.
* This offer is valid when you register and make a new eligible flight booking between 12.01am (AEST) 9 August 2018 and 11.59pm (AEST) 14 August 2018 and travel between 21 August 2018 and 8 August 2019.
An eligible flight for the purpose of this promotion means any Domestic or International Qantas operated flight with a QF flight number on your ticket where Status Credits are normally earned.
For full details, see terms and conditions.
Status Credits will not be earned on some fare types and booking classes including Classic Flight Rewards. See Airline Earning Tables This link will open in a new window. for details.
Flight gift vouchers purchased but not redeemed for an eligible flight booking during the promotion period will not earn double Status Credits.
Bonus Status Credits earned from this offer do not count towards Loyalty Bonus, Platinum Bonus Reward, Platinum One Bonus Reward and Status Accelerator/Challenge earn requirements.
Each passenger can book multiple new bookings and be eligible for the offer.
Status Credits may take up to six weeks after completion of travel to be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
Flights are subject to availability and any applicable fare conditions.
Flights can be booked via the Qantas website, a travel agent or Qantas Contact Centres. Fees may apply.
Your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number must be recorded at the time of registration and booking to earn Status Credits.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer by Qantas.
Only one Double Status Credits offer can be used per individual qualifying segment of your itinerary. If you qualify for multiple bonus offers, the offer first registered for will be applied to each individual qualifying segment.
Full or part travel of an itinerary is eligible only if you book and travel within the promotional dates as listed above.
If you change or cancel your initial qualifying booking and/or travel is completed outside the promotional period, this bonus offer will not apply.