2paxfly | Jan 21, 2022 | 1
Virgin Australia: New VAX requirements for international travel
Ok, these new rules are no surprise. Basically, they mirror domestic conditions, along with international guidelines for most other airlines:
- Fully vaccinated using a Australia’s Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved vaccine; or
- are under the age of 12 at departure; or
- an Australian child between 12& 17 at departure:
- either unvaccinated or partially vaccinated; and
- entering Australia through New South Wales, Victoria or the ACT; and
- traveling with their fully vaccinated parents or guardian; or
- cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons (with approved evidence & subject to state/territory requirements).
If you don’t or can’t meet these guidelines, and have a ticket already, then apply for a refund, or you can re-schedule your flight fee-free.
That is all.
Nothing to see here – move along.