September 18, 2011
September 21, 2021
July 28, 2011
Search this site
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Receive the latest updates on 2PAXfly
Hotel Review: Hotel Realm, Canberra
HOTEL REVIEW: Pullman Sydney Airport – emergency one night stay
Review Hotel: The Westin Melbourne, Victoria
REVIEW: Bannisters by the Sea at Mollymook, NSW, Australia
#TBT: REVIEW – Hotel – La Rose Suites, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
What did you say?
Previously . . .
- AUCKLAND AIRPORT: Closes due to floods causes Emirates A380 14 hour flight to nowhere
- BONZA AIRLINES: Starts selling tickets ahead of first flight next Tuesday 31 January 2023
- HOTEL REVIEW: QT Wellington – designed by a teenager with ADHD – quirky, close to Te Papa Museum
- AIRLINES: Tony Douglas, CEO of new Saudi Arabian Airline RIA leaves after only two months
- QANTAS: Another engine fault light and another plane turn back!
- QANTAS: extends codeshare with Indian airline IndoGo
- QANTAS: Oh No! Fiji flight turns back to Sydney with fault indicator light
- QANTAS: Flight from Auckland to Sydney lands safely after Mayday call
- EMIRATES: Do you get a shower on Sydney – Christchurch route on an A380?
- VIRGIN AUSTRALIA: ASX IPO is now on the cards, with Bain Capital asking advice on timing